Tips for Tipsters
- DO NOT tell anyone that you have called Crime Stoppers. The only way to truly remain anonymous is not to reveal this information to ANYONE.
- Your tip number should be treated like your PIN on your bank card - you need to know it but no one else should.
- Call from a private location.
- Do not tell anyone if you receive an award as a result of a tip.
- When submitting an online tip: Instructions are right on the form! DO NOT print this tip submission form or save it to your computer.
- BE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME OR ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD IDENTIFY YOU such as your email address, or your phone number.